My husband always complains that I make too many “girlie” scented lotions and balms, so I decided to make something for the men in our lives.
Lumberjack Essential Oil Blend
- Gather your supplies – Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Lumberjack essential oil blend
- Add 3 oz beeswax to a double boiler (or your own makeshift one like mine)
- Once beeswax is completely melted, add in 6 oz Jojoba oil (don’t worry if you see solid clumps start to form, it will all melt eventually)
- Wait for jojoba/beeswax mixture to melt completely. You can stir your mixture to make it melt faster
- Add in the Lumberjack Essential Oil Blend
- Pour into containers and cap immediately (to prevent oxidation to the essential oils)