Headaches. You know what I’m talking about.
Those mind numbing pains that just make you want to shut your eyes and go to sleep.
Unfortunately, our daily lives don’t always allow us to just shut down when we get a headache. There are still kids to feed, work that needs done, and places that we have to go.
I suffer from headaches, and I know what that debilitating pain feels like. In the last few weeks, I’ve been working on some essential oil blends that really seem to help with my headaches.
For me, I find the most beneficial oils for my headache to be Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, and Peppermint. So I’ve included them in this herbal blend.
- Roll on bottle (15 mL or 1/3 oz)
- 10 Drops Peppermint
- 3 drops Eucalyptus
- 5 Drops Rosemary
- 2 Drops Lavender
- 10 mL light carrier oil (I used Sweet Almond Oil, but Olive, Jojoba, or fractionated Coconut Oil will work too)
- Blend Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Lavender together in the roll-on bottle
- Add in your carrier oil until full
- Shake it up
- Use on temples, forehead, wrists, or anywhere you have tension
*** Please note- always read the safety data when using essential oils. Peppermint and Eucalyptus oils may irritate the eyes, so be careful around sensitive areas. ***