It’s another DIY Friday! Thanks for linking up with us!
Featured submissions from last week:
Apple Napkin Fold by Blossoms and Posies. This fold is perfect for fall! Super cute and surprisingly easy. http://blossomsandposies.com/blog/apple-napkin-fold/
Vintage Bar Cart Makeover by Sweet Parish Place. This DIY turns an outdated bar cart into a stylish addition for your kitchen. http://sweetparrishplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/trashtastic-tuesday-vintage-bar-cart.html
Baby Safe Fingerpaint by Lewman Nation. It’s quick, it’s edible, and it’s safe for babies. What’s not to love?! http://lewmannation.blogspot.com/2014/10/baby-safe-edible-finger-paint-ready-in.html
See if yours makes it next week!
- I invite you all to share your DIY posts on any topic you choose: home projects, beauty, jewelry, soap making, home and food recipes, homeschool, children’s activities, games and more.
- Each week I will feature a few submissions as “features” on my linkup
- I encourage you to visit some of the links and leave comments, encouraging your fellow bloggers
- If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments please email me
- Tell your friends! This week is our second of many and I would love to make this as big as possible!