Welcome to another DIY Friday! We had some great Christmas submissions that I wanted to feature this week and I’m hoping for even more links. Feel free to check everything out and come back next week for even more DIYs!
Featured Submissions from Last Week
- Dollar Store No Sew Christmas Tree Skirt by Dishes and Dust Bunnies. This DIY is easy and the best part is that it is no sew for those of us (like me!) who don’t own a sewing machine and/or are sewing challenged. Check it out here: http://dishesanddustbunnies.com/dollar-store-diy-no-sew-christmas-tree-skirt/
- Over 20 Christmas Gifts Made in an Afternoon by A Life in Balance. I LOVE homemade gifts and these are just perfect! Check out the long list at: http://www.alifeinbalance.net/gift-afternoon-ideas/?utm_source=wisewifesoaps&utm_medium=diy-friday&utm_campaign=linkyparty
- DIY Natural Foundation by Lewman Nation. I’ve been searching for one of these DIY recipes for months! This looks like a very promising one. Check it out here: http://lewmannation.blogspot.com/2014/11/diy-natural-foundation-treat-your-skin.html
- I invite you all to share your DIY posts on any topic you choose: home projects, beauty, jewelry, soap making, home and food recipes, homeschool, children’s activities, games and more.
- Each week I will feature a few submissions as “features” on my linkup
- I encourage you to visit some of the links and leave comments, encouraging your fellow bloggers
- If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments please email me