It’s another DIY Friday! This time, I’ll be sharing my favorite Holiday posts from last week’s linkup. Here we go!
Healthy Holiday Baking With Kids by Gypsy Road – There are some amazing recipes in this blog post. My favorite is definitely the Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies!! Check them all out here: http://gypsyroadschool.blogspot.com/2014/11/a-marshmallow-world-bing-crosby.html
Handmade Holiday Chalkboard Plate by A Life in Balance – I see these plates everywhere! I’m always temped to buy one, but then I think… I could do that so easily! This tutorial shows how. http://www.alifeinbalance.net/handmade-holidays-chalkboard-plate/?utm_source=wisewifesoaps&utm_medium=diyfriday&utm_campaign=linkyparty
And now to this week’s submissions!
- I invite you all to share your DIY posts on any topic you choose: home projects, beauty, jewelry, soap making, home and food recipes, homeschool, children’s activities, games and more.
- Each week I will feature a few submissions as “features” on my linkup
- I encourage you to visit some of the links and leave comments, encouraging your fellow bloggers
- If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments please email me
- Tell your friends! This week is our second of many and I would love to make this as big as pos