2014 was an amazing year for The Wise Wife! So many things have happened, and so many things have changed. I cannot thank you enough for reading, following, and being a part of this blog!
Since we rebranded in July and moved everything over to WordPress in August, we’ve had over 40,000 views! Over 26,000 people have visited our site to check out our DIY projects, recipes, and healthy living info. We’ve published a whopping 111 posts this year!
Our 10 most popular posts in 2014 are as follows:
- 50 Top Body Butter Recipes
- 50 Best Sugar Scrubs
- All Natural Cold Sore Remedy
- DIY Cloth Wipes
- Using Cola as a Cleaner DIY
- All Natural Athlete’s Foot Remedy
- Herbal Headache Helper With Essential Oils
- Sugar or Salt- Making An Effective Scrub
- DIY Essential Oil Acne Treatment for Existing Blemishes
- Essential Oil Spotlight: Clove Essential Oil
So, it becomes even more obvious to me that our readers are most interested in natural, DIY projects and essential oils. Which is exactly what I will continue giving to you in 2015!
A huge Happy New Year to you all. Wishing you happiness and healthiness in the upcoming new year!