These days my feet are dragging! Between running a business, blog, home and taking care of my little guy there is just no time to be exhausted!
Whenever I need a pick-me-up, I get out some of my favorite essential oils.
- Peppermint essential oil – This oil is very stimulating. It’s my go-to when I’m feeling stuffy or tired as it has a way of waking up the senses. It’s wonderful for indigestion, sinus irritation, and pain. Use this oil in low dilution as it is VERY potent. Avoid if pregnant or epileptic.
- Sweet Orange essential oil – This is a very affordable oil and is wonderful for energy! It helps with stress, anxiety, and even cell regeneration. Use it liberally in diffuser recipes and even put a few drops in a bath to get you ready for your day.
- Lemon essential oil– Lemon is a powerful antioxidant, plus its scent is so light and fresh. It’s my favorite of the energizing oils. I use it in various ways around the house to eliminate odors, freshen rooms, and give me a the boost I need when cleaning. Try my natural cleaner recipe and substitute lemon essential oil for the lemongrass!
- Clove essential oil – This oil really packs a punch. It is a stimulant that works on the circulatory system, helps with headaches and anxiety. Clove blends well with all the other energizing essential oils. Use this oil in low dilution as it is VERY potent.
- Basil essential oil– Basil is pain and stress relieving, plus it helps the circulatory system. It blends well with Lemon for an awesome, invigorating diffuser recipe. (Note: Do not use Basil if pregnant or breastfeeding)
Now, onto our linkup!