It’s winter. That means bundling up, drinking hot beverages and dry skin.
We wash our hands quite a bit around here, so we always have really dry skin.
Now my normal winter dry skin treatment is body butter. I love them so much that I’ve compiled a list of 50 Amazing Body Butter Recipes.
But another one of my favorite things to do is to combine essential oils with a carrier oil for a quick absorbing skin solution.
Try one of these essential oils for dry skin:
- Rosemary (Do not use while pregnant)
Carrier oils for dry skin:
- Avocado Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Red Palm Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Choose 1-2 essential oils for dry skin
- Combine 2-3 drops of each essential oil to 1 oz of carrier oil
- Massage mixture into skin
- For extra benefits, use socks and/or gloves over the feet and hands after massaging the oils in.
It’s as simple as that!