It’s winter. That means bundling up, drinking hot beverages and dry skin.
We wash our hands quite a bit around here, so we always have really dry skin.
Now my normal winter dry skin treatment is body butter. I love them so much that I’ve compiled a list of 50 Amazing Body Butter Recipes.
But another one of my favorite things to do is to combine essential oils with a carrier oil for a quick absorbing skin solution.
Try one of these essential oils for dry skin:
- Rosemary (Do not use while pregnant)
Carrier oils for dry skin:
- Avocado Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Red Palm Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Choose 1-2 essential oils for dry skin
- Combine 3-5 drops of essential oils to 1 oz of carrier oil
- Massage mixture into skin
- For extra benefits, use socks and/or gloves over the feet and hands after massaging the oils in.
It’s as simple as that!
Welcome to this week’s Wellness Wednesday!
This week’s features are:
Happy Hair Tea: How-to by A Gypsy Herbal
Why You Should Be Eating Grass Fed Butter by Lavender and Cream
Shaking the Sugar by The Earthly Ones
Thank you for linking up! If you’d like, grab the button below and add it to your blog!