Last week I talked a little bit about why I chose to join NYR Organics as an independent consultant. I have been loving these products for a while and today I am happy to share with you 20 products under $20.
Some of them are great values, others are small but extremely effective. Every product on this list is natural, free from toxic chemicals, and free from synthetic fragrance. They are all excellent choices if you are looking to detox your skincare routine!
Without further ado – here they are!
- Arnica Salve $17 – a stimulating salve that is great for sore muscles, especially after exercise. I love using anything with arnica when my skin needs some extra moisture and TLC. A great value for $17!
- Baby Bath and Shampoo $14 – This gentle soap is great for babies and adults with sensitive skin. Add under a cap full to baby’s bath for a very soothing experience.
- Organic Defense Hand Spray $10.50 – A gentle yet effective, natural organic refreshing cleanser. Smells amazing too!
- Bee Lovely Hand Cream $19.50 – Ultra conditioning and very soothing. Plus, 3% of sales goes to charities that help Save the Bees.
- Citrus Hand Wash $15.50 – A nice sized 6.76 ounce bottle of pure sunshine! Great for cooks, gardeners and those who use their hands a lot. Particularly good to keep in the kitchen to combat food smells such as garlic and onions on the hands.
- Energy Remedy to Roll $17 – this remedy to roll is sure to put some pep in your step. It’s a lovely blend of rosemary, grapefruit, lavender, geranium, and vetiver essential oils.
- English Lavender Bath and Shower Gel $16 – Excellent for sensitive skin due to the extracts of lavender, chamomile and oat. I am a big fan of English lavender as the aroma is milder than French lavender.
- Eucalyptus Salve $17 – A wonderful natural warming chest rub. Not suitable for kids due to the types of essential oils, but wonderful for adults!
- Garden Mint and Bergamot Lotion $15.50 – I LOVE this lotion. Its aroma is fresh and invigorating and it leaves my hands silky soft.
- Lavender & Aloe Vera Deodorant $13.50 – A gentle and effective deodorant that inlcudes an extract of alpine moss (lichin) to prevent the growth of odour-causing bacteria. Also “Made Safe” certified!
- Night Time Remedy to Roll $17 – A calming and relaxing blend of Lavender, Neroli, Chamomile and Rose essential oils. I LOVE using neroli when I am having trouble sleeping, but that essential oil is quite expensive on its own. This blend is a GREAT alternative.
- Lavender Aloe Cooling Cream $12 – Though it is small – this cream is MIGHTY! Definitely a must-have for the kitchen.
- Nurturing Rose Shampoo $18 – a nourishing shampoo that is great for dry, damaged, or color treated hair. Made with vitamin-rich oils like rosehip, seabuckthorn and passion flower.
- Organic Baby Balm $19.50 – A favorite balm of mine because it is fragrance free! No essential oils added, which means it is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. The only ingredients are sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax (all organic, of course!).
- Lavender Essential Oil $14.50 – Lavender is probably one of the most beloved essential oils. Wonderfully calming and great to use around little ones.
- Organic Palmarosa Essential oil $12.50 – this is a great value for ORGANIC Palmarosa essential oil. It smells very fresh with citrus and floral notes. I love to diffuse it during cold and flu season (and it’s safe to use around kids!).
- Rosemary and Cedarwood Hair Treatment $15 – I’ve used Rosemary in my hair for quite a few years and it has been a huge help. I can’t wait to get my hands on this when it comes back in stock!
- Seaweed Conditioner $18 – My hair is sensitive, so the seaweed conditioner and shampoo are ideal for me! A very nourishing and soft product that leaves hair clean, conditioned and smelling wonderful.
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil $17 – While it smells somewhat medicinal, this essential oil is one I always have in stock. I use it for a multitude of complaints.
- Wild Rose Hand Cream $15 – Deeply nourishes, moisturizes and softens with antioxidant wild rosehip oil and a balancing blend of essential oils.
Again – please reach out! I would love to help you find the products that work best for your skin. I’ve done QUITE a bit of trial and error myself, so I would love to help you with my experiences.